Friday, January 30, 2009

Biggie movie Notorious getting bad reviews.

Biggies "new movie" Notorious has been getting bad reviews. People are upset that the people they picked to play Puff Daddy,Biggie and Tupac don't even look like the characters. My friend told me the movie "sucks". I have yet to see it and probably won't. It is amazing how people are so greedy to keep making money of Tupac and Biggies legacy. This has been going on for years, as many loyal Tupac and Biggie fans though.

Although since I haven't seen the movie, I can't really say anything too terrible about it. Is there anyone out there who thinks this is a good movie, or has any opinions to offer up on it? Comment back.

Meanwhile you can read a more positive review of the movie "Notorious" here.
http://news.newamericamedia.org/news/view_article.html?article_id=1c97fa0b7de73b836e0bfd5b36406d75

No comments: